Cabling & Wireless
Mandatory in IT Infrastructure
A properly designed and installed structured cabling system provides a cabling infrastructure that delivers predictable performance as well as has the flexibility to accommodate moves, adds and changes; maximizes system availability, provides redundancy; and future proofs the usability of the cabling system.
What Are the Benefits of Structured Cabling?
- Better return on Investment
Due to the optimal design of a structured network cabling system, there's less maintenance and replacement involved. Your company will also save money on wiring and cables in the long-run.
- Potential for downtime is reduced as potential for human error is drastically reduced due to this organization.
- Time savings; cable and port tracing becomes a much easier job with a structured cabling system.
- Aesthetics; Never underestimate the looks! A structured cabling system will look much cleaner than a point to point method. Since the changes are done in the MDA versus at the hardware, the hardware can be cabled up and not touched in most instances. This allows the cabling in front of the switch to remain aesthetically pleasing.
What Are the Risks Of Not Switching to a Structured Cabling System?
Downtime and Lost In Money!
With an unorganized messy cabling infrastructure, mistakes are commonly made. Incorrect ports are unplugged. Even worse is the messy cabling that gets in the way. Trying to remove a single cable from a large tangled mess can cause stress on the other cables. This stress can lead to network and channel errors in the hardware that are very difficult to trace. Airflow: If a point to point method is used, the front and potentially the sides of the switch are congested with cabling bulk. This impedes the airflow that the switch needs to operate. This also translates to underfloor cooling; cabling congestion in this space hinders the airflow of the CRAC unit and can cause cooling issues.
How We Do?
- Planning and Design
- Use the Correct Cable Type for Voice and Data
- Do NOT run cable alongside electrical cables
- Be cautious about interference
- Know the cable length limitations
- Always Follow the Cabling Standards
Today, everyone is demanding secure and always on WIFI. Anything less is not an option. Yet, your IT staff lack time and training to deploy sophisticated wireless network technology. T Strategy deliver simple to use wireless networking that saves IT valuable time but doesn't sacrifice business-class features needed to confidently accelerate business growth.
How Do We Do?
OFFERING BUSINESS-CLASS WIFI DESIGN
- Always propose the right wireless networking solution
- Business-class networking to meet the needs of demanding users, sophisticated devices, and IT alike. Apps respond faster, devices stay connected and secure, while users roam freely
- Your network can easily scale as your business grows - future-proofing your investments
DEPLOYMENT AND CONFIGURATION
- Professional Team to provide the installation without late delivery
- Minimum 2 zones to separate the Internal Users and Guests. Reduce the risk on unauthorized access to local data
MANAGEMENT / MAINTENANCE
- We do provide after sale service as Managed Service
- A peace of mind package is available
- Our WIFI Solutions always make client happy. Because : Simple. Business-Class. Just works.