Personal Data Protection Act Notice
This Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Notice describes how T STRATEGY SDN. BHD. (Registration No: 198301009109 (104374-M)) ("T STRATEGY") uses your personal data.
By engaging T Strategy's services or interacting with T Strategy either through enquiries, conferences, talks, seminars, consultations, enquiries, or otherwise, you consent to the processing of your personal data by T Strategy and all persons involved in the provision of services by T Strategy.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail. T Strategy shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with T Strategy or by continuing to use T Strategy's services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Collection of Personal Data
- "Personal Data" means information about you which you have provided to T Strategy, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, particulars of your spouse or family members and bank account information and any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by T Strategy from time to time.
- In addition to the Personal Data you provide to T Strategy directly (i.e. during your communications with T Strategy and/or when you engage T Strategy to provide services), T Strategy may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation at any events, conferences, seminars or talks organized or sponsored by T Strategy and/or from the cookies used on the Website.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, T Strategy may not be able to (i) communicate with you; (ii) provide you the services you require or (ii) access certain sections of the Website where log in is required.
- If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Website, you may turn off cookies in your web browser or launch your browser in anonymous mode.
Purposes of Processing
- T Strategy may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the services you have requested and for the business activities of T Strategy which shall include, without limitation:-
- to communicate with you;
- to respond to questions and comments from you;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements, including disclosure to the Unclaimed Money Management Division of the Accountant General's Department of Malaysia of your information as required pursuant to the Unclaimed Moneys Act 1965 and regulations in the event of any unclaimed monies on your part;
- for T Strategy to comply with its obligations under law, including compliance with laws relating to evidence;
- T Strategy may also use and process your data for other purposes such as:-
- to send you materials such as newsletters, articles, write-ups as well as other updates;
- to distribute information or details of events, seminars, conferences and talks which may of interest to you;
- to be provided to various cloud-based Softwares as a Service (SaaS) relied upon by T Strategy in the provision of their services, in which the said SaaS service is located outside the jurisdiction of Malaysia;
- If you do not consent to T Strategy processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 6, please notify T Strategy using the contact details stated in Section 8 below.
Transfer of Personal Data
- As T Strategy's information technology storage facilities and servers may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. Further, your personal data will be provided to the cloud-based SaaS software located in jurisdictions outside Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- T Strategy may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on T Strategy's behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (not exhaustive):
- information technology (IT) service providers;
- data entry service providers;
- storage facility providers;
- banks and financial institutions;
- insurance providers;
- any professional advisors and external auditors;
- regulatory and governmental authorities in order to comply with statutory and government requirements, including to the AGD for the purposes as described in Section 5 above.
Access & Correction Requests and Inquiries
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from T Strategy by contacting:-
T STRATEGY SDN. BHD.
No. 75-2, Jalan SS 23/15,
Taman SEA, 47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan. Malaysia.
Tel: +603 7805 1188 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, T Strategy has the right to refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.