Safeguarding Important Information from Corruption, Compromise or Loss
Data Protection (Backup) - Why is it important?
Companies and people are very dependent on data. Whereas a person cannot survive without air, water, and food, businesses cannot survive without data. 40% of companies that do not have proper backup or disaster recovery plans in place do not survive a disaster. It is extremely important that your company has a backup strategy and solution in place. Otherwise, you can be a statistic.
Loss of Data and System Downtime Can Threaten Your Business's Survival
A well-designed disaster recovery plan ensures your data is safe and business resumes as usual should a catastrophe strike. Because disaster recovery thresholds vary dramatically from business to business, T Strategy offer comprehensive solutions that put enterprise-grade disaster recovery in the hands of all its customers.
Top Pain Points with Business Continuity Today:
- Lengthy RTOs/RPOs for data loss, disaster and ransomware. Recovery takes hours to days. Lengthy RPOs for off-site recovery.
- Daily management complexity requires a few hours per day.
- Lack of scalability. Legacy backup not designed as scale-out architecture and requires forklift upgrades.
- Expensive. Backup software and storage licenses, hardware for backup software, proxy servers, backup storage (capacity overhead for inefficient data management)
What Do We Provide?
Implement a reliable data backup strategy:
- Define your business objectives - the backup scope, RPOs and RTOs
- Implement proper solutions
- Provision the storage or combination of multiple storages
- Execute and monitor the backups